How do you Reset Wireless Earbuds – Headphones Radar
If you are facing problems such as Bluetooth® connectivity, audio, and sound distortion with your earbuds, resetting the earbuds can solve all these issues. Resetting the wireless earbuds is also effective and recommended for sound dropouts, and disturbed connectivity.
In almost all cases, the resetting pattern for earbuds is pretty much the same. However, there are some minor differences according to the brand and model of the earbuds. But resetting the wireless earbuds is simple regardless of make and model.
This publication contains all the necessary details which you will find helpful when resetting your wireless earbuds.
How to Reset Wireless Earbuds
First, turn off your earbuds. Then follow these steps to reset your wireless earbuds.
If your wireless earbuds have only the power button – then press and hold it for about 5 to 8 seconds to reset the device.
Similarly, if your earbuds have separate volume control and power button, then you will have to press and hold both power and volume buttons at once for about five to eight seconds.
Some earbuds have separate call button, volume button, and power button. If that is the case, try the combination of call and power button or call or volume button. You will have to press them simultaneously for up to 5 to 8 seconds.
Read more: Best True Wireless Earbuds Under $50
FAQ’s – Reset Wireless Earbuds
How do I Reset my Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds
In Skullcandy wireless earbuds, the method to reset the earbuds is not the same in every model. Though it is simple and matter of different buttons.
Resetting Skullcandy wireless earbuds 1st method:
- To begin with, ensure that your earbuds are not connected.
- Now, press the volume & power button simultaneously for eight seconds.
- Remove the earbuds and turn it on.
Your Skullcandy earbuds have been reset.
Resetting Skullcandy wireless earbuds 2nd method:
- First, switch off Bluetooth and follow these steps:
- Take both earbuds out of the case.
- Switch each earbud by holding the touchpad for five seconds.
- Now, put the earbud in the case, and it is done.
Read more: How to Clean Earbuds
How do you Reset Bluetooth Earbuds
Different brands of earbuds have different ways of resetting. Here is a general approach to reset most Bluetooth earbuds.
- First, locate the power control or button.
- Then, press and hold the button.
- Keep pressing the power button until the earbud’s light indicator turns or flashes red or blue.
How do I Reset my Samsung Earbuds
Samsung’s earbuds are the most popular and well-designed earpieces in the market today. It works flawlessly and offers excellent performance.
Sometimes, you might face various issues in your Samsung earbuds, and to solve those issues, you will have to reset the earbuds. In this tutorial, we’ll explain how to reset your Samsung earbuds.
But first, keep the following things in mind:
Performing a reset on your Samsung earbuds will remove all earbud’s storage data. Still, want to reset your Samsung earbuds? Follow these simple steps to do so:
- Ensure that your earbuds are charged. And if they are not, charge them for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Now, open the wearable app on your smartphone.
- Look for earbuds in the app.
- You will see the ‘reset earbuds’ button. Press it.
- Tap again to confirm the reset.
How do I Reset Blackweb Bluetooth Earbuds
Resetting the blackweb Bluetooth earbuds is simple and a matter of minutes. Here is how to reset blackweb Bluetooth earbuds:
- First, ensure that your blackweb earbuds are not in use.
- Now, press and hold the power button.
- Keep holding the button for up to five seconds and release.
- Now, again press the power button, and you will see blue and red light.
Your blackweb Bluetooth earbuds have been reset. Enjoy!