3 Ways to Pair Plantronics Voyager – Step by Step Guide
Having to use Plantronics this time has been a great feeling for me because I have had heard alit about it lately and this is just this time I thought to replace my previous one with it.
To be honest, I did not regret my chance and that’s because, the product did not let me.
For a while I had complains regarding the pairing but the solution was so smooth that I could solve it myself.
Evaluated by no one but myself alone, I have the following ways explored out.
Plus, here is a list of the best Plantronics headsets with the features described alongside, in case you are intrigued.
Loving for one or many reasons, this brand has been successful in winning my heart. If you know, what I try, I easily convince the rest of my people to give it a try too, my perks you know.
How to pair Plantronics headphones?
Method 1: For Sliding Button
– Start ON your headset.
– Click hold on the Control Button for approximately 5 seconds or more until the light flashes.
– Wait if it takes more time.
– Simply go after the rest of the method for pairing, by turning ON the Bluetooth of your device and all.
– In case it asks for passcode, enter 0000 and its done.
Method 2: For a Single Button
– Let the headset be OFF.
– Click hold the Power button for 5 and more seconds to ensure a flashing of light.
– Release the button and wait for a while.
– Follow the rest of the obvious rules and connect or pair with the device.
– Enter the pass key of 0000 if required.
Method 3: For On/Off Button
– Let the headset be OFF.
– Hold on to the Control button for 6 seconds and then wait.
– It may flash between red or blue, depending on your model you are using.
– Pair it up with your device and enter the above mentioned code if required.
– Its done.
Top 10 Best Plantronics Headphones
|Plantronics Voyager Legend Wireless Bluetooth Headset, 87300-141||Smart sensor technology, Snap-fit magnetic connection, Find My Headset Android app, Water-resistant, Convenient control, and Wind canceling feature, etc. ||Check Price|
|Plantronics 88120-412 M165 Marque 2 Ultralight Wireless Bluetooth Headset||Dual microphones, DeepSleep power-saving mode, Voice recognition feature, Bluetooth 3.0 technology, Comfortable fit, and Enhanced audio clarity, etc.||Check Price|
|Plantronics BackBeat PRO 2 Special Edition - Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones, 207120-21||ANC to cover ambient noise, Automatic music play/pause, NFC technology, Designed for all-day comfort, 24 hours battery power, and Protective travel case, etc.||Check Price|
|Plantronics Wireless Noise Cancelling Backbeat – Headphones, Pro 2||On-demand active noise cancelling, 24 hours battery power, Smart sensors, Open listening mode, Rich bass, Wireless freedom, etc.||Check Price|
|Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth Headphones – 200450-05||Sweat-proof design and P2i coating, DeepSleep mode, Long lasting battery life of 8 hours, Headphones Features a Safety-oriented Ear-tip, and Workout functionality, etc.||Check Price|
|Plantronics BackBeat FIT 2100 Wireless Headphones, 212201-99||Waterproof and sweat proof: IP57 rated, Seven hours of power, My Tap feature, Lightweight and comfortable, Long lasting battery of 7 hours, etc.||Check Price|
|Plantronics BackBeat FIT 350 Wireless Headphones, 212343-99||Secure fit earloops, Ultra-lightweight design, 6 mm drivers and passive noise-cancellation, and long-lasting battery life, etc.||Check Price|
So take it as a suggestion or a sincere advice, Plantronics is new in vogue. Who does not love following the trends altogether and the technology trends in particular?